Gender Identification is a language-, domain- and channel-independent technology that uses the acoustic characteristics of the recording to determine the gender of the speaker in question. This technology is able to distinguish between two genders: Male (M) and Female (F).
- Minimum of speech signal for identification: 7+ sec recommended (with XL4 and L4 model (9+ sec for previous generation of XL3 and L3 models)
- Output scoring: likelihood ratio and percentage metric (0-100%)
Typical use cases:
- filtering calls by gender,
- playing advertisement focused on specific gender,
- getting quick demographic analysis of the recordings.
The speed of Gender Identification is up to 150 FtRT (depending on the model).