On this page you will learn what is Phonexia Orbis Early Access Program (EAP), what will you get when you participate and also what we would like to get from you.
What is the Phonexia Orbis EAP?
The Phonexia Orbis EAP grants early adopters and beta testers with access to the Beta version of the Phonexia Orbis, which can be installed on premise and tested using their own data.
As part of the program, you will be able to experience the Phonexia Orbis before its official global launch, meet our product team, and have a chance to influence the product development roadmap.
On top of that, you will get:
- The production version for free for Q4 2021.
- The EAP Special Offer: Discounted Phonexia Orbis Pricing for 2022.
What We Expect
- User experience feedback.
- Bug reporting.
- At least one call with our product management team to review your experience with the Phonexia Orbis.
How Does It Work?
- Apply for the Phonexia Orbis EAP (the number of applicants is limited).
- If the limit of participants is not reached yet, you will receive access to the latest Beta version.
- Download it and run it on your premises.
- You will get a contact for a support person who can help you if needed.
- Use, explore, and enjoy the Beta version of the product.
- Let us know about what you like, what you miss, what you want to make better, and report the bugs.
- Enjoy any available updates.
- When the trial period is over (November 2021 at the latest), let’s talk about the next steps: whether to
- Move to production (with the EAP Special Offer) or finish the EAP with no other obligations.