On this page you will find the current Phonexia Orbis roadmap which provides an overview of our current product plans. Please note that the development, release and timing of any features or functions mentioned bellow are subject to change without prior notice. Therefore, his roadmap has only an information character, it is not a binding obligation.
- Speaker clustering. This feature allows users to search for the same speakers within a pile of unknown recordings.
- In-app notifications. You will never miss the results of long running task in Orbis.
- API for notifications. The new API endpoint for retrieving important notifications from Orbis to other systems.
There are some key features under consideration for the next periods:
- Diarization. Do you want to detect multi-speaker recordings? This feature can do this and splitting the audio into multiple tracks with a single speaker only.
- Automatic transcription (Speech-to-text). We understand, that the content of the audio is crucial for the investigation.
- Shared voiceprint database. Would you like to create central voiceprint database for your Organization or share selected entities across the cases? This feature will make it.
- Advanced forensic analyses. Present the results of your forensic voice analysis to a court in the most convenient way.
- Automatic translation. If you don’t understand the foreign languages within you case, this feature is for you.